Execute and change Record to Report processes, within the finance strategy and in accordance with legislation.
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are:
- Perform Business Accounting and consolidation/reporting;
- Perform Internal Controls;
- Prepare periodical and ad hoc reports;
- Communication and alignment with internal and external parties;
- Prepare and adjust guidelines and procedures for RtR, and subsequently implement this in the organization and enforce correct compliance;
- Signalize bottlenecks in (work)processes and advice regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval;
- Take part in change projects; contribute to impact and implement changes;
- Ensure coordination and alignment of financial processes with other departments;
- Bachelor Business Economics /Accountancy or Master in Finance/Accounting;
- min. 4 years experience;
- Excellent knowledge of finance processes and applications;
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Thorough user knowledge of SAP ECC and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM);
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP BW and Basware / Smartbuy;
- Excellent Dutch and good English language skills;
- Change management skills;
- Analytical, results oriented, accountable, service minded, flexible;
- Deal with resistance, team player, alignment, continuous improvement.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education/training. FrieslandCampina does not compensate its employees with monetary rewards only. We also consider continuous growth as a main focus. Development is considered to be added value for your career and also for the products of our company. For that, we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident. Continuous improvement is continuous learning on the job.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The Executive Board has decided to merge the financial administrations in the Netherlands into a Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC). The FSSC is an independent service unit. Important pillars for the organization are efficiency, quality, service, continuous process improvement and innovation. The FSSC has a process and functional-oriented organizational structure. There is a standardized way of working.
At our FSSC in Wolvega (the Netherlands), we are looking for an ambitious Business Accountant for our Sales Entities.
If you have questions regarding above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Ineke Auwema, Talent Scout a.i. 06-25645981 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org