We are looking for a proactive business controller who is primarily responsible for delivering high quality commercial and financial management information to the OPCO to support and optimize the decision making process. Main focus is the business which is executed from the Belgium sales organizations.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities are within a highly dynamic and complex environment:
- Month and year closing activities
- Prepare and analyze the monthly financial statements;
- Provide stakeholders with the monthly business comments;
- Frequent monitoring and analyzing the business performance on volume and profitability for different dimensions (eg customer, country, SKU);
- Provide high quality year-end outlook information (quantitative and qualitative);
- Control of monthly trade spends, related provisions and receivables positions;
- Understand the impact of business decisions on plant results and act as sparring partner for supply chain;
- Maintain underlying data for BI tooling;
- Participate in sales team meetings;
Budget and forecast
- Coordinate and execute the budget & forecasting process;
- Prepare comments and presentations;
Tender process and business cases
- Support tender process with key financial information;
- Prepare the necessary calculations for new business initiatives;
- Coordinate the relevant local ICF en ERM cycles;
- Alignment on total RBE level;
- Coordinate/participate in different (cross opco) projects (eg tax, new business);
- ICT (eg Summit).
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, (Financial) Accounting, Controlling
- Good knowledge of consolidation tools and ERP systems (preferable HFM)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Analytical/conceptual skills to build and present financial performance
- Motivated to work in business environment
- Able to act between business/sales and reporting
- Problem solving and results oriented
- Professional communication skills in Dutch and English, writing and verbal
- Ability to further grow in a Finance related career in an international environment, either in Corporate, BG or OPCO level
- Willing to dive into details (strong analytical nature) but able to step back and see the bigger picture
- Flexible to travel to the sales offices in Belgium for at least 2 days per week.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The operating company Retail Brands Europe (RBE), part of CPEMEA, commercializes a broad range of dairy products within the fresh, ambient and spray cans segments to the main European retailers. Retail Brands is sourcing from 9 different production plants in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands and is supported by the sales offices in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are looking for a proactive business controller who is primarily responsible for delivering high quality commercial and financial management information to the Operating Company to support and optimize the decision making process. Main focus is the business which is executed from the Belgium sales organizations.
If you are interested in this dynamic and challenging position, we hereby invite you to apply online. If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Ineke Auwema, Talent Scout a.i. email@example.com.