The Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa (CPEMEA) business group produces and sells dairy products to both consumers and professional customers. In the Netherlands and Belgium the business group also sells fruit juices, fruit drinks and sports drinks. Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa has 23 factories in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Ivory Coast).
In this role you will manage the full consolidation and reporting of the Supply Chain organization within BG CPEMEA. The scope is about: total COGS €3 bn of which conversion costs €0.5 bn, D&S €0.3 bn and about 6000 employees
Provide best-in-class financial co-piloting role on EMEA supply chain management.
- Report consolidated OpCo Supply Chain performance (Actual/Budget/Rolling Forecast (RF)), P&L, Balance Sheet, conversion cost, distribution & selling costs and KPI’s like productivity, losses, working capital, etc.
- Based on these insights, pro-actively assess the Supply Chain financial performance and reporting of variances/risks and suggest improvement initiatives. Be able to respond to ad hoc requests and setup reports related to financial performance of the organization
- Manage the planning and deadlines of actual reporting, budget and RF cycles and proactively come with improvements on month end close, budget and RF processes
- Work closely together and be able to motivate the local finance teams, like factory controllers and Finance Shared Service Center, to realize deadlines and improvement in processes.
- Co-define and monitor KPI’s / set-up KPI-reporting system / propose corrective actions
- Provide high-quality Supply Chain input into integral Actual Reporting by BG Financial Controlling and Corporate
- Support in product costing process (responsible for alignment between factories conform internal controlling guidelines)
- Contribute to further professionalizing the finance organization of OpCo Supply Chain; as the OpCo has been setup as part of a new strategy within FrieslandCampina in 2015.
- Financially control conversion cost improvement & savings initiatives
- Support of Capex Actual/Budget/RF administrative process and controlling of CAPEX projects
- Coordinate Internal Control Framework activities, reporting on progress and quality of controls and draft proposals for prevention, mitigation and correction of risks , and after approval, monitor or participate in implementation
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- >4 years of relevant experience, preferably gained within an international business company or consultancy firm
- RC or RA degree is a pre
- ERP knowledge (preferable SAP) and HFM knowledge
- Understanding and apply the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures/ Legal and tax requirements local and corporate
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analyses and Controlling
- Activity Based Costing
- Working Capital Management
- To be a counselor for directors and senior management
- Able to determine and steer business implications of change-management
- Understands business processes, know what is driving the business and anticipates on consequences
- Understands complexity of reporting over different countries and between legal entities
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Relevant Supply Chain experience is a pre
- Influencing skills and Team player
- Presentation / persuading skills
- Engaging / inspiring
FrieslandCampina offers a competitive remuneration package and next to that we also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. Through challenging assignments, training, education and personal development plans we want you to get the most out of your career at FrieslandCampina.
After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is a very effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The central office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this dynamic and challenging position, we hereby invite you to apply online. If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Ineke Auwema, Talent Scout a.i. email@example.com.