Within FrieslandCampina we have a challenging role as Controlling Planning & Reporting Analyst for the Operating Company Africa within the Business Group Consumer Products Europe, Middle East and Africa (CPEMEA). A small international team, consisting of 10 people in Amersfoort. The Operating Company Africa has activities in West-Africa (Ivory Coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Benin, Togo, Cameroun and Gabon) and North-Africa (Egypt, Algeria and Morocco).
As Controlling Planning & Reporting Analyst your result areas are:
- Coordinate month end closing, budget and forecast for Opco Africa;
- Check, review and promote reported figures in consolidation tool;
- Prepare the monthly business review (comments/presentation);
- Participate, implement and execution of (ad hoc) projects in an international business environment;
- Develop, implement, maintain and optimize procedures, instructions, systems and tools;
- Analyse the commercial results related to volume, net sales, cost prices, margin and sales prices for different dimensions (eg customer, country, SKU)
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in Finance, (Financial) Accounting, Controlling;
- Good knowledge of consolidation tools and ERP systems;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant financial working experience;
- Analytical/conceptual skills to build and present financial performance;
- Motivated to work in a challenging ever changing business environment;
- Able to act between business/sales and reporting;
- Problem solving and results oriented;
- Professional communication skills in English and Dutch, writing and verbal, pré French or Arabic;
- Ability to further grow in a Finance related career in an international environment, either in Corporate, BG or OpCo level;
- Willing to dive into the detail (strong analytical nature) but able to step back and see the bigger picture;
- Strong Exel skills.
Our salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina is a team-based multinational FMCG company becoming more and more agile to stay successful in an ever changing and increasingly more complex world. We are successful because we are good at adding more commercial and nutritional value to the milk we receive every day from our stakeholders. We own many strong brands around the world. As we work in highly competitive markets we need to take more risks while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. We always strive for long term success. As our owners are also our suppliers doing fair business and having a sustainable outlook is crucial. We need to be entrepreneurial people who are strategic thinkers as much as strong executers.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Clement Nouwens, Finance Director OpCo Africa, clement.nouwens@frieslandcampina or Ineke Auwema, Talent Scout a.i. email@example.com