Within FrieslandCampina we have a challenging role as E-Shop Operational Manager Sports Nutrition. This is a new role within FrieslandCampina where you will guide a new product launch via our own E-shop. Idealy we are searching for a young and energetic professional ready for his second step in her/his career. You will directly report to Regional Manager E-Commerce EMEA.
As an E-Shop Operational Manager Sports Nutrition you operationally run and manage the E-Commerce activities of a new product in sports nutrition through our ow consumer platform and with third party E-tailers.
Your result areas are:
Operationally manage all e-shop activities of our own webshop and third party etailers
- Monitor key performance indicators (sales, conversion, engagement) and develop plans to improve them
- Conversion optimization (webshop & eTailers)
- Daily / Hourly performance tracking of webshop
- Manager and improve the local eTailer strategy
- Plan and execute activation plan with eTailer
Manage e-fulfilment process
- Manage day-to- day contact with eFulfilment partner
- Invoice and cost settlement
Building marketshare and penetration online in Sports Nutrition market
- Lead the joint business planning process with the 3rd Party eTailers and drives Ecommerce input to existing JCBPs of current customer portfolio
- Track and review the agreed Customer scorecard with the Customer
- Ensure the Customer specific data and insight are provided to the Category Development teams
- Ensure Category Development and Customer Marketing are aware of the Customer specific needs, requirements and timeframes that need to adhered to for all new products and activities
Sales Forecast / Customer Service Levels
- Ensure timely and active delivery of online sales forecast through own and 3rd parties in overall sales forecast.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Master Degree; preferably in Business Management, Marketing Management or E-Commerce;
- Minimum of 2+ webshop management experience in Retail or B2C;
- Preferably category product knowdledge of Sports Nutrition;
- Starting up and launching webshops, experience of Magento 2.0 would be a plus
- Previous experience of website or Ecommerce CMS
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programs, etc)
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Familiar with data management
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
- Strong communication skills in Dutch (prefered) and English;
- Conceptual thinking skills;
- Influencing skills in a European cultural setting.
Our salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina is a team-based multinational FMCG company becoming more and more agile to stay successful in an ever changing and increasingly more complex world. We are successful because we are good at adding more commercial and nutritional value to the milk we receive every day from our stakeholders. We own many strong brands around the world. As we work in highly competitive markets we need to take more risks while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. We always strive for long term success. As our owners are also our suppliers doing fair business and having a sustainable outlook is crucial. We need to be entrepreneurial people who are strategic thinkers as much as strong executers.
FrieslandCampina Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa
The Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa business group provides consumers and professional customers in Europe, Middle East and West Africa with dairy products, such as dairy-based beverages, yoghurts, desserts, infant nutrition,butter and branded cheese. In the Netherlands and Belgium the business group also sells fruit juices, fruit drinks and sports drinks. The business group is active in 17 countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt and Ivory Coast).
IIf you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Carlijn van der Kamp, Senior Talent Scout, mail to email@example.com
Official applications are only possible via the website.