For our Corporate Center – Center of Development Industrial, located in Amersfoort, FrieslandCampina is looking for an EDI Coordinator. The main responsibilities within the function are:
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a great way to increase the efficiency and expediency of processes and transactions with which FrieslandCampina can enhance its competitiveness (as part of production performance).
- Fast and flawless communication with our partners.
- Engage in and maintain long-term relations with Business Partners (BP’s) in a way that E-commerce has a decisive and indispensable contribution to the quality and efficiency of business processes for FrieslandCampina and BP’s. FrieslandCampina aspires to obtain and retain an immaculate E-commerce image with its partners.
- Realize and maintain availability of information systems (applications) on behalf of EDI supporting FrieslandCampina’s logistic and administrative processes and electronic communication with external parties, mainly focusing on the primary process of “(customer-)order-delivery-billing”.
- Obtain a situation in which information systems supporting the business processes of FrieslandCampina and EDI-traffic can be deployed and applied to their full potential, taking ever-changing needs of customers and market trends into account.
- Master’s degree preferably in Business studies and information
- Knowledge of implementation of EDI and E-commerce
- Knowledge of administrative, financial and logistic processes
- Knowledge of databases and documenting tools
- Able to work on a project basis
- Dare to show initiative and have acquisition skills
- Relevant experience in projects on organization and information
- You are a convincing professional who is both tactful and retentive in contact
- Enterprising, pragmatic and solution focused
- You show initiative, and you have a critical and practical mindset
- Detailed knowledge of tasks, organization and methods of the primary process of FrieslandCampina
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Marijke Loonen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official applications are only possible via the website.