FrieslandCampina is transforming as a company to reach our 2020 goals. HR has developed People Strategy to support FrieslandCampina on the way to achieve route2020, which focuses on Talent, Engagement and Change. This means the HR role is becoming more strategic and tactical.
In this role you will:
- Be an integral part of the leadership team. It’s important to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics
- Translate the HR and local business plan into a people strategy for the location that will support Veghel in realizing their goals and ambitions. This means you need to think integral, use data to guide your work and feel comfortable in challenging convention.
- Be co-pilot to line management on desired organisational change, with emphasis on structure, staffing (including FTE requirements), leadership, behaviour, culture, and implementation process
- Be the change agent to line management, to design and implement the adequate change management processes; prepare, facilitate and support team sessions and larger meetings in support of organisational goals, in order to ensure engagement of people on changes
- Coach and mentor line managers to strengthen their overall leadership performance, acting as sounding board and trusted advisor to senior leaders/management team Drive the desired culture by making Triple A (Alignment, Accountability, Action) come alive, intervene and correct on behavior
- Master degree, preferably in HR or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within a corporate international environment, preferably in FMCG market
- Strong change management skills, focus on leadership and behavior
- Challenger, Talent Developer, Counselor
- Inspiring personality with ambition and drive to grow within FrieslandCampina
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment
- Result driven, entrepreneurial, teamplayer
- Fluent level of English and Dutch
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aiming to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina is organized by business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer, with products that play an important role in people’s nutrition and well-being. Together with its member dairy farmers, FrieslandCampina is the milk expert continually expanding its knowledge of the applications of milk.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Marijke Loonen, Talent Scout, tel: +31 61 504 3490, firstname.lastname@example.org.