At our Corporate Center, to be located in in Amersfoort - The Netherlands, we are looking for a Corporate Internal Auditor.
How could you help build a stronger FrieslandCampina? Meet our Internal Audit team and learn how we balance business improvements with compliance. Visit different countries, factories, offices, departments, meet new people and experience other cultures and get to know all ins and outs of FrieslandCampina. We are value creators. Focusing on audit productivity and continuous improvement, we trust you to come up with solutions and think and act beyond boundaries. You understand the fastest route is not always the best route.
Our global team, based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, is working together with local business and independently assessing end-to-end processes. We are social, open and ambitious. Together we support FrieslandCampina growing stronger and further shape our own department. Designated as talent pool, the internal audit department of FrieslandCampina provides a development position for recruits from the Big-4 or internal employees excited about a next step in their career within FrieslandCampina.
Within the young and dynamic Corporate Internal audit team, 18 persons, we like the challenge to improve our business and perform better every day! Are you ready for a second step in your career in such a demanding global role? We are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious Corporate Internal Auditor.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities are within a highly dynamic and complex environment:
- Participate in a team to perform full scope business process reviews and other types of engagements such as post-acquisition reviews, fraud investigations, IT reviews and several project related activities;
- Conduct the audit field work, based upon working programs, in close cooperation with a senior internal auditor or an internal audit manager, consisting of:
- Interviews with supervisory and line personnel within various operations in order to establish the set-up of procedures and practices;
- Examination and test-check various documents, records and transactions;
- Organizing and maintaining supporting audit working papers for review;
- Discussions of audit observations with local process owners;
- Drafting recommendations for resolution of identified issues;
- Assist in the preparation of the audit report;
- Perform other duties as may be required such as assisting in coding and monitoring of recommendations, following up on outstanding recommendations, assist during the preparation and scoping of business process reviews.
Aside from contributing to internal audits within a FMCG company, this internal audit position offers the opportunity to develop yourself as a professional in terms of business sense as well.
Are you willing to travel worldwide frequently, between 20-30% of your time? Do you have the ambition and drive to bring quality of business processes within FrieslandCampina to a higher level?
And do the competences analytical- and communication skills, professional judgment, organizational sensitivity, integrity, teamplayer and proactiveness perfectly reflect your personality?
Then we want to have you on board within our dynamic team/organization.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Academic level, preferably in Auditing, Economics, Controlling or Business Management studies;
- Started (or finished) your CPA education or equivalent (e.g. RA, RO e.g. RC) which you can finish within FrieslandCampina;
- At least 2/3 years of relevant working experience within an audit firm or an internal audit department of a multinational as well as relevant business experience within an internationally oriented company, or working in a business environment in line with your education and have a strong interest in / affinity with the design of business processes and internal controls. For example financial controlling within an internationally oriented company with a strong business control profile;
- Ability to further grow in a Finance related career and potentially work abroad;
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented;
- Professional communication and consulting skills in English (and Dutch), writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures;
- Travel both national and international (~20-30% with focus on Europe, Asia and Africa).
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. It is also possible to finish your current education like your RA/RO studie. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Desirée Markus, Talent Scout, tel. +316-2053 8693 or mail Desiree.Markus@FrieslandCampina.com
Official applications are only possible via the website.