To realize our growth ambitions we have a challenging position of Internal Communication Officer Supply Chain for the Business Group Ingredients.
The Supply Chain Business Group Ingredients (BGI) communication officer is responsible for all the communication activities/ means within Supply Chain BGI. All these communication activities focus on creating alignment on the Supply Chain BGI strategy and on creating one Supply Chain team where people know the organization and feel part of the team.
Strategic ambitions of Supply Chain Ingredients
- Supply Chain Ingredients has defined its strategy, including strategic priorities and supporting programs.
- It is essential that the strategy is known and understood within the organization.
- To achieve our ambitions, we need to build a culture in which we work as an efficient and effective Supply Chain team, which continuously strives to improve.
- People within Supply Chain Ingredients know the organization and feel part of the team.
- Employees understand how their daily work/projects fits within and contribute to the strategy.
- Employees are aware of progress of KPI-performance and projects/initiatives.
- Communicate on the “what”, “how” and “why” from Supply Chain Ingredients in a structured way.
- For 2017 we focus on:
What does our organization and strategy look like
What steps are we taking (projects, organizational improvements, etc)
How are we progressing with increasing our performance (KPI performance)
Bonding as a team: How our individual AAA behavior contributes to our performance as
Communication Plan/activities/events/ projects
- Define and, after approval, ensure execution of communication plan for Supply Chain BGI, in order to keep Supply Chain BGI communication channels up-to date with relevant information
- Participate within BGI Supply Chain communication/ culture projects; execute conform the Project management guidelines of FrieslandCampina
- Translate this plan into a yearly communication activity calendar for the selected media / communication means; (WebEx, announcements, Newsletters, narrowcasting, sharing success, strategy toolkit, introduction presentations, lunch/breakfast sessions, leadership days, SharePoint, yammer, town hall meetings, Over2You sessions, interior design 2e floor etc.)
- Coordinates and executes the yearly communication activities: WebEx, announcements, Newsletters, narrowcasting, sharing success, strategy toolkit, introduction presentations, lunch/breakfast sessions, leadership days, SharePoint, yammer, town hall meetings, Over2You sessions, interior design 2e floor etc.
- Organizing role within events for Supply Chain BGI
- Responsible for the Supply Chain BGI communication budget. Contact/contract management with external suppliers when needed in cooperation with Procurement for communication activities.
- On content level align with internal policies and procedures.
- Master Degree;
- Proven 2-3 years of relevant experience in communication;
- Expertise in communication strategy and implementation;
- Experience in an international network organization;
- Stakeholder communication;
- Website maintenance;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Spoken and written);
- PowerPoint proficient, understanding of;
- DTP and experience in CMS.
- Communication Skills
- Coordinating skills
- Planning and Organization Skills;
- People Management Skills
- Advising skills
- Social skills in order to build networks
- Professional attitude towards internal communications, cultural support and engaging Continuous Improvement Program
- Behavior skills like: proactive, persistent, persuasive.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it . That s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina produces and sells consumer products. E.g. dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts in many European countries, in Asia and in Africa via its own subsidiaries. In addition, products are supplied to professional customers, including cream and butter products to bakeries and catering companies in West Europe. FrieslandCampina also sells ingredients and half-finished products to manufacturers of infant nutrition, the food industry and the pharmaceutical sector around the world.
Business Group FrieslandCampina Ingredients
The Business Group Ingredients develops, produces, markets and sells on a Business to Business basis a range of milk and whey based ingredients and semi-finished/finished products. This includes consumer packaging for the Business to Consumer market of some of our customers.
Through innovation in the broadest sense, Business Group Ingredients enables B-to-B customers and Business Group Consumer Products Asia to develop and market branded products which and meet consumer demands/needs, and generate added-value revenues.
Innovative production processes are developed and implemented through structured execution of projects and programs using in-house, Corporate and External R&D, Engineering and Technology resources.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Carlijn van der Kamp, Talent Scout, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official applications are only possible via the website.