The Category team wants to valorize milk protein by tapping into new business opportunities via harnaessing the power of strong existing brands combined with new market insights, the team aims to create a new Performance Lifestyle Nutrition platform, eventually covering a range of different propositions and concepts. We are therefore looking for an International Marketing Manager Performance Lifestyle Nutrition. In this role you will:
- Initiate consumer insight programs to drive the growth of the protein opportunity across Europe with both existing brands as well as establishing and developing a new Performance Lifestyle Nutrition (PLN) Category via a natural Sports Nutrition range offering.
- Support the development and evolution of the outside-in platform strategy to identify strategic growth opportunities, including geographic expansion, activation and NPD for existing brands and the new PLN category, translating these into coherent category and brand strategies.
- Support the local markets in developing a coherent annual brand plan and budget consistent with the overall strategy and facilitate cross-fertilization of ideas.
- Support the International Marketing Director (IMD) in the development of a coherent, European protein & PLN innovation roadmap. Take the lead in specific new product development projects that fit local consumer and shopper insights and actively manage time to market.
- Work with the IMD in the development of the communication toolbox and support development of the optimal local market mix, together with the markets to grow existing assortment and successfully launch new products and brands.
- Together with the IMD and global digital commerce team, define the optimum consumer experience and ongoing, support the digital team in the optimization of the consumer journey to improve retention and online sales.
- Together with the local markets, continuously monitor the portfolio performance and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Actively drive for the sharing and embedding of best practices in activation across countries. Contribute proactively to marketing excellence and champion new ideas to capture business.
- Engage with and motivate local markets and help steer the strategic implementation locally.
- Working with our B2B PLN team to effectively capture and implement knowledge and synergies.
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- 8+ years experience in relevant CPG marketing and sales with demonstrated record of achievement and advancement, MBA preferred
- Work experience and deep affinity with Performance Lifestyle and Sports Nutrition sales and marketing is a must
- Solid understanding of sports marketing strategy and tactics. Knowledge of online marketing and e-commerce preferable
- Prior P&L and budget ownership and understanding of accounting principles is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as for motivating and inspiring others
- Ability to think both strategically as well as to “dive into detail” as and when required
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- Experience of working with and launching brands and products outside the Netherlands is a strong benefit
Our salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 21,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands (over 30) we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. Our central office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Carlijn van der Kamp, Senior Talent Scout, mail firstname.lastname@example.org