Within our Business Group Ingredients, for our Operating Company DMV, we are looking for a energetic and team focused International Sales Manager Food Ingredients/Performance Nutrition
- Execute the commercial strategy for Performance Nutrition and Food Ingredients.
- Building of a region plan with clear focus on customers, segments, products and execution of this plan
- Responsible for driving growth on added value products for accounts & new leads in the Performance Nutrition and Food Ingredients segment in the specific region.
- Responsible for realization of budget: volume, net sales and profit per account and segment.
- Responsible for acquisitions of new accounts. Developing new countries.
- Monitor projects from a customer perspective (run in time, budget, customer requirements)
- Examine new Performance Nutrition / Food Ingredient concepts at customers and translate them in opportunities for DMV in close collaboration with segment marketing and PGM.
- In depth knowledge of the customer (business intelligence) with regards to their products, marketing, competition, processes and strategy. Digest this in a strategic account plan framework.
- Responsible for price management/ value pricing concepts
- HBO/WO (preferable in a commercial area)
- A proven track record and a minimum of 3-5 years of (international) sales experience preferable in an B2B environment
- Ability to establish professional business contacts and to find his/her way in this dynamic international market
- A competent, experienced, dynamic, out-going professional with strong international commercial orientation
- Good communication and social skills at different levels internally and externally towards relevant partners in business
- Innovative, creative and stimulating with a drive to achieve
- Taking initiative, having a decisive and pragmatic approach, flexible mind setting, but straight and consequent
- Strong result orientation and consumer focus.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects and multi task responsibilities
- Fluent in English and an extra other languages is an advantage
- Goal and result oriented, trustworthy and ethical.
|Your salary is based on the weighing of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina however does not only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in you particular.|
FrieslandCampina is a team-based multinational FMCG company becoming more and more agile to stay successful in an ever changing and increasingly more complex world. We are successful because we are good at adding more commercial and nutritional value to the milk we receive every day from our stakeholders. We own many strong brands around the world. As we work in highly competitive markets we need to take more risks while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. We always strive for long term success. As our owners are also our suppliers doing fair business and having a sustainable outlook is crucial. We need to be entrepreneurial people who are strategic thinkers as much as strong executers.
The Ingredients business group develops nutritious and functional ingredients that add value to existing products. The business group supplies natural ingredients based on milk, cheese whey and vegetable raw materials to industrial customers in the infant nutrition branch, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the young animal feed industry worldwide. The Ingredients business group has offices in 11 countries (Netherlands, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India).
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Carlijn van der Kamp, Senior Talent Scout, mail email@example.com
A background check is a mandatory step in the recruitment process within FrieslandCampina.
Official applications are only possible via the website.