Develop and ensure realization of the Maintenance strategy for the Plants Maasdam and Rotterdam, lead own team and continuously improve the operational processes, in line with Plants and OpCo strategies and applicable guidelines, in order to maximize the reliability and efficiency of installations and equipment at the lowest possible cost.
- Develop the maintenance strategy for the Plants, in line with overall strategy, and contribute to the development of the overall OpCo strategy. Focus on development and improving preventive maintenance (PM) towards excellence production performance
- Translate strategy for Maintenance department, Production targets (KPI's) and the input from maintenance technicians into a year plan/budget for the Maintenance department and acquire approval
- Servicing all department on technical issues
- Effective leading the team and grow/develop all employees within the Maintenance team, including performance review and coaching.
- Prepare and manage Maintenance budget.
- Being responsible for optimal availability of production installations, utilities, buildings and terrains of both Plants and for up to date documentation.
- Keep work processes in compliance with legislation, environmental requirements and company regulations/policy.
- Create support and awareness for SHE&Q, and ensure the implementation of SHE&Q guidelines.
- Being Common responsible for development – and maintaining policies on various issues as a member of the multi side Management Team.
- Build and maintain a network of relevant (external) stakeholders/partners as well as manage the relation with the (direct) environment.
- Master Degree, preferably WTB or Electrical
- 8 years of relevant work experience in similar industry
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Communication / motivation skills
- Experienced in/with improved programs such as LEAN, WCOM, TPM.
- Planning and organization skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Problem analysis, Monitoring skills, Result oriented, Quality oriented, Cooperative
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it . That s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 21,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more
than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
FrieslandCampina Maasdam and Rotterdam, part of the Business Group Consumer Products EMEA, are high automated plants, designed to produce fresh, liquid, special dairy products. Most of the products in Maasdam are produced under A-brands like Campina, Optimel, Vifit and Mona. In Rotterdam under the Campina- brand and private labels of our retail cliënts. Maasdam
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Nico Rumlawan, Talent Scout a.i. at Nico.Rumlawan@FrieslandCampina or 06 5161 9570.