In this role you act as the functional leader for Maintenance Management across the Business Group Ingredients (BGI). The competition is very challenging and as such proper asset management and asset maintenance are key in reducing operational costs and generating enhanced product margins on a sustainable basis. You lead the performance improvement of Supply Chain BGI through the effective development and implementation of (innovative) maintenance.
You coach and work closely with Maintenance Managers in our different sites. You can expect interesting challenges in changing and improving different Maintenance approaches in sophisticated, new and comprehensive Maintenance (processes, systems and procedures) utilizing the available concepts. You ensure an effective program of Capability Development for all people involved in Maintenance. As the organization is investing heavily, we are dealing with a lot of investment projects that will acquire your attention as well. You will be mainly working out of The Netherlands, with occasional international business travel up to 10%.
Vision deployment and target setting
- Formulate the mission and vision on Maintenance and support the process of translating this vision into stretching, measurable targets on plant level
- Deploy the vision into KPI’s and set target values for World Class level and the MLTP period (3 years)
Continuous Improvement, program set-up and execution
- Define, improve and audit all Maintenance elements, in line with the BGI strategy and the Supply Chain balanced plans
- Responsible for defining and controlling the Maintenance Organization via roles and responsibilities agreements, organizational linking pin structure, loss analysis, etc.
- Advice Supply Chain Team on investment decisions in order to optimize the use of assets and capital
- Define WCOM maintainability and assure asset investments meet the standards
Management advice and information
- Proactively advice the Supply Chain Team on major and strategic Maintenance decisions (structure, content, investments, priorities, etc)
- Change agent and role model for Maintenance
- Realize buy-in of senior management
- Create a reporting system to track cost savings and ensure that the financial impact of improvements are calculated
Planning and Control
- Formulate and control the process of target setting, loss analysis, the planning of improvement activities, auditing, management review and reporting
- Ensure the execution and optimization of the “FrieslandCampina Operating System”
- Report progress and results to the BGI SC Management Team.
- Maintains the expertise in the areas of Maintenance Stimulates and facilitates benchmarking and exchange of best practices within and outside the Business Group BGI
- Contributes to the realization of the BGI Supply Chain budget and saving targets
- You possess a relevant university degree.
- You have at least 10 years of line management experience in maintenance and continuous Improvement (e.g. TPM/WCOM Programs).
- Significant experience in maintenance program management and project management gained in an international business environment.
- Knowledge of tools and systems like production monitoring, OEE, loss analysis and cost savings reporting
- Deep knowledge of target setting and follow up processes; Performance Control Management.
- You are convincing and able to influence.
- You are a counselor to others, able to deal with resistance, while keeping focus on strategy.
- You are fluently in English and Dutch and preferably as well in German.
Your salary is competitive and based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina doesn’t however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
FrieslandCampina is a team-based multinational FMCG company becoming more and more agile to stay successful in an ever changing and increasingly more complex world. We are successful because we are good at adding more value to the milk we receive every day from our stakeholders. We own many strong brands around the world. We always strive for long term success. As our owners are also our suppliers doing fair business and having a sustainable outlook is crucial. We need to be entrepreneurial people who are strategic thinkers as much as strong executers.
The Ingredients Business Group develops nutritious and functional ingredients that add value to existing products. The business group supplies natural ingredients based on milk, cheese whey and vegetable raw materials to industrial customers in the infant nutrition branch, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the young animal feed industry worldwide. The Ingredients business group has offices in 11 countries. Our BGI plants are mainly located in The Netherlands, Indonesia, Germany and India.
If you recognize yourself in above profile and you are interested in this dynamic position, we hereby invite you to apply. You can apply via our career site (www.werkenbijfrieslandcampina.nl).
If you have any further question about the above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact Anke van den Brink, Talent Scout, firstname.lastname@example.org of 06-52732198.