At our Corporate Center, to be located in in Amersfoort - The Netherlands, we are looking for a Manager Corporate Internal Audit.
How could you help build a stronger FrieslandCampina? Meet our Internal Audit team and learn how we balance business improvements with compliance. Visit different countries, factories, offices, departments, meet new people and experience other cultures and get to know all ins and outs of FrieslandCampina. We are value creators. Focusing on audit productivity and continuous improvement, we trust you to come up with solutions and think and act beyond boundaries. You understand the fastest route is not always the best route.
Our global team, based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, is working together with local business and independently assessing end-to-end processes. We are social, open and ambitious. Together we support FrieslandCampina growing stronger and further shape our own department. Designated as talent pool, the internal audit department of FrieslandCampina provides a development position for recruits from the Big-4 or internal employees excited about a next step in their career within FrieslandCampina.
Within the young and dynamic Corporate Internal audit team, 18 persons, we like the challenge to improve our business and perform better every day! Are you ready for a second step in your career in such a demanding global role? We are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious Manager Corporate Internal Audit.
Within the young and dynamic Corporate Internal audit team, 20 pers, we experience a challenge to improve our business and perform better every day! Are you ready for a second step in your career in such a demanding global role? We are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious
Manager Corporate Internal Audit
As Manager Corporate Internal Audit you are enthusiastic to:
- Lead Business Process Reviews and other types of engagements such as Post-Acquisition Reviews, project reviews and fraud investigations;
- Sparring partner for auditee, teams and (senior) managers;
- Content and quality of work programs;
- Stakeholder management before and during reviews on different location and organizational levels to address issues, share best practices and connect people;
- Facilitate continuous improvement cycle; take ownership for specific projects to further develop the department and processes;
- Monitor and maintain team health and coaching individual team members;
- Guide the team of auditors and provide training on the job for (senior) auditors with respect to complex business issues.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Academic level (certified auditor – RA or equivalent);
- Understanding business complexity and dynamics;
- Applying internal control principles and accounting standards as well as legal requirements;
- Experience with IFRS and SAP systems is preferred;
- Proper experience around 7 yrs in a business position (fmcg background is preferred) or audit position (BIG-4, operational audit or Internal Audit department);
- Within this role you have the opportunity to travel for around 25% of your time (national and international).
Furthermore you have the power to influence and convince strong business partners, business sense and organisational / cultural sensitivity is in your dna. If you are looking for a growth challenge to improve our business in a very diverse changing multinational environment, this is your chance!
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Desirée Markus, Talent Scout, tel. +316-2053 8693 or email Desiree.Markus@FrieslandCampina.com
Official applications are only possible via the website.