As Medior Process Technologist you work in one or multiple plants and you focus on our end to end process flow within production. Your aim is to create effective, innovative and sustainable production processes in a complex and rewarding environment. We are proud to daily provide millions of consumers all over the world with food that is rich in valuable nutrients from milk.
You will be part of our IPTEC (Ingredients Project & Technology Excellence Center) department, while being allocated in our production sites. This way you are part of an excellence center and having maximum interface with the day to day operations practice. In this role you can strongly develop yourself content and personality wise.
Are you talented, experienced in the area of process technology within food or pharma and do want to join a company that makes you stronger? Don’t hesitate and apply online!
As Medior Process Technologist you focus on one or more plants and execute process development, conceptual design and engineering in multidisciplinary teams with the aim of creating new, innovative, predictable and controlled production processes and build up relevant knowledge in the process technology field, by;
- Translating and creating market and new product opportunities into process designs.
- Building knowledge and introducing process technological innovations to make our products and processes better, smarter and more sustainable.
- Executing strategic Capex projects in the most effective and efficient way to fulfill our commitments.
- Continuously identify and develop improvement processes by combining knowledge shared within the company, and outside expertise.
- Responsible for developing new, more sustainable and/or optimizing existing processes by implementing technological innovations and best practices and gathering information through literature review and/or third parties / technology suppliers.
- Take part as process licensor, in multidisciplinary strategic and/or investment projects and studies, to design and develop technology master plans based on strategy requirements and vision. Is responsible for state of the art process selection and correct implementation within the project.
- Determine, develop and implement technology processes and standards in projects and at current production locations.
- Execute complex troubles shooting to support plant process technologists.
- Analyze and interprets the results and provides well-researched and specified reports and design documents. Is capable to identify relevant research requests, analyze and/or prescribe experimental work and/or pilot plant tests. Presents and defends the findings to the Manager Process Technology and other relevant management or peers.
- Maintain close contacts with other relevant companies, institutes, OpCo’s and R&D research groups and universities for knowledge acquisition. Builds knowledge of the processes and the process product interactions of BGI and supports developing and maintains process technology know how in his/her field of technology, in such a way that existing processes will be maintained and (for specified technologies) continuous improvement and/or technology innovations can be developed and implemented.
- Responsible for personal safety and that of colleagues, and work according to all the safety rules.
- At least Master Degree working and thinking level in chemical engineering or (bio/food) process engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Experience in Food/Pharma sector is preferred.
- Experience with production and production environments.
- Experience with optimization of production processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Planning and Organization skills.
- Project Management capabilities.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands
The Ingredients Business Group develops nutritious and functional ingredients that add value to existing products. The business group supplies natural ingredients based on milk, cheese whey and vegetable raw materials to industrial customers in the infant nutrition branch, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the young animal feed industry worldwide. The Ingredients business group has offices in 11 countries. Our BGI plants are mainly located in The Netherlands, Indonesia, Germany and India.
IPTEC is the Ingredient Projects & Technology Expert Center. At IPTEC we have a strong team of around 55 Process Technology experts who add strong value to our 16 Production sites in the Netherlands and abroad. At FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are investing heavily in our production sites, resulting in many different capital projects that are managed by IPTEC. You can expect a challenging and inspiring environment. At IPTEC our professionals are mobile and enjoy adding value to multiple plants.
If you are interested in this exciting job and development opportunity, we hereby invite you to apply online via our career site www.werkenbijfrieslandcampina.nl (requisition number 68041).