Take the next step in your Packaging Development career in this challenging position, and help FrieslandCampina develop key packaging formats for the world!
In your role as Packaging Developer Bottles, you will drive amongst others the packaging projects for our bottles portfolio. By knowing both the technical opportunities as well as the consumer demands, together with marketing, procurement and supply chain you bring unique fitting packaging concepts to the market. You are involved from concept development until implementation in the market. The main categories where the bottles technologies are applied are Dairy Based Beverage and Yoghurt & Deserts with brands like Chocomel, Mona, Landliebe and Goudband.
- Focus on New Packaging Development and Value engineering programs;
- Implement new packaging solutions and bring packaging to the next level;
- Collaborate closely with marketing, supply chain and procurement;
- Build and maintain a network of relevant internal and external partners.
To be a successful Packaging Developer Bottles you have/ are:
- A Bachelor’s or Master degree, preferably in the area of Industrial Design or Technical Engineering, Process/Packaging technology, etc.;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant packaging development experience, preferably within the FMCG Food industry;
- Good project management and co-operation skills with several levels in the organization;
- A proven track record within bottle packaging development is a strong asset;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments with focus on working within an international team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
At FrieslandCampina we consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
Our compensation benefits for this position will be the following:
- Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week;
- 25 days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year;
- An additional short-term incentive plan (Bonus) of 10-% (at target);
- Work-life balance;
- Extensive collective insurance package.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
For FrieslandCampina Corporate Research & Development we are looking for a Packaging Developer Bottles for our Global Packaging Development team. Our team works for all business units within FrieslandCampina, including brands like Fristi, Chocomel, Campina, Dutch Lady, Friso, Frisian Flag, Debic, Milner, Landliebe, Peak.
The packaging team is expertise driven, working on the development of several key packaging formats like bottles/cups/ cartons/ cans/ industrial/ flexibles and its related technologies. Apart from the different packaging technologies, the type of dairy products that need to be packed are very divers, ranging from liquid to solid/semi solid to powders; ambient or fresh; B2B or B2C. Overall a very interesting and inspiring working environment.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Joeri van der Rhee, Senior Talent Scout, on +31(0)6 2960 8385. Applications are only possible via the website.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.