Be the expert on everything involving metal packaging development, from the start of forming the sheets or pucks towards producing the end product and the consumer usage!
In your role as Packaging Developer Metal you will be THE expert on everything involving metal packaging development, going from the start of forming the sheets or pucks towards producing the end product until the consumer usage and its discard. You are up to date about the technologies applied for metal packaging, including their current and future used materials. You know what happens and what is there to come within the metal industry.
- Focus on New Packaging Development and Value engineering programs;
- Co-develop and deliver packaging innovations;
- Scouting of future trends and technologies;
- Initiate and support the generation of New Technology Roadmaps;
- Contribute to build metal packaging expertise amongst the Global Packaging Community;
- Build and maintain a network of relevant internal and external partners.
To be a successful Packaging Developer Metal you have/ are:
- A Master degree, preferably in the area of Industrial Design or Technical Engineering, Process/Packaging technology, etc.;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant packaging development experience in metal packaging;
- A proven track record within metal (food) packaging development is a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge in metal packaging technologies (3 piece, 2 piece, aerosols, containers) and materials (tinplate, aluminum, future materials);
- Involved, problem solving and hands-on mentality;
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments with focus on working within an international team.
At FrieslandCampina we consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
Our compensation benefits for this position will be the following:
- Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training;
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week;
- 25 days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year;
- An additional short-term incentive plan (Bonus) of 10-% (at target);
- Work-life balance;
- Extensive collective insurance package.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
For FrieslandCampina Corporate Research & Development we are looking for a Packaging Developer Metal for the Global Packaging Development team. Our team works for all business units within FrieslandCampina, including brands like Fristi, Chocomel, Campina, Dutch Lady, Friso, Frisian Flag, Debic, Milner, Landliebe, Peak.
The packaging team is expertise driven, working on the development of several key packaging formats like bottles/cups/ cartons/ cans/ industrial/ flexibles and its related technologies. Apart from the different packaging technologies, the type of dairy products that need to be packed are very divers, ranging from liquid to solid/semi solid to powders; ambient or fresh; B2B or B2C. Overall a very interesting and inspiring working environment.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Joeri van der Rhee, Talent Scout, on +31(0)6 2960 8385. Applications are (only) possible via the website.
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.