Strategy & Business development
- Translates the overall QA strategy of FrieslandCampina into Year Plan/budget, while keeping the strategy of (QA) CBM and the OpCo’s in mind.
- He/she contributes to the QA strategy at BG level and translates the BG QA & FS policy into a Quality Management System (QMS) consisting of standards and instructions for the own cluster.
- Continuously ensures and reviews implementation of standards, policies and instructions within own cluster.
- Handles issues and assignments that have a long term focus on strategic/tactical level while keeping risks & costs in mind. Advises relevant stakeholders on QA, FS and Regulatory developments to minimize business risks & costs.
- Defines, together with MT of OpCo, smart quality targets to assure quality can be continuously improved.
- Assures compliance with legislation, FoQus Food Safety & Quality, certifications and customer policies and requirements. Including gaps between FrieslandCampina's QA policies and the QA policies (for example) of customers.
- Focused on realization and verification of compliance for Regulatory, Operational and Customer FS&Q requirements.
- Pro-actively signals and communicates new developments & trends possibly affecting compliance and initiates changes required to overcome non-compliances or expected non-compliances.
- Executes conform planning FoQus audits as (lead) auditor within other BGs and supports external audits & visits.
- Monitors and reports on performance of relevant quality KPI's.
- Initiates necessary (urgent) quality improvement actions or projects.
- Challenges the implementation of the right CAPAs to reduce the re-occurrence of issues, incidents and crisis.
- Advises Sales & Marketing on Quality related topics and reviews Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Quality paragraphs.
- Organizes quality reviews and evaluations to comply with assigned customer contracts and SLAs.
- Supports issue-, incidents and crisis management teams and gives advice based on analyses incl. risk & costs.
- Defines deliverables for clearance of New products (NPD), participates in clearance and approves the clearance files.
- Gives or arranges training on Food Safety and Quality risk assessment, and Q/FS related issue and crisis management.
- Takes care of the handling of quality problems, incidental high impact complaints or food safety issues and visits customers when requested by the business (in case of serious incidents and or structural complaints).
Management & Organisation
- Linking pin between Opco’s(Sales and Supply Chain), other (cluster)teams and relevant production locations (predominantly with QA and plant manager).
- People management (managerial responsibilities); hiring, coaching, motivating, training on the job and appraisal. Responsible for personal development, talent management and capability building within own team and QA on location.
- Project leader or project member for quality, food safety or business projects.
- Ensures that relevant stakeholders will embrace and follow strategy, plans, policy to ensure high quality and business results.
- Minimally 8-10 years working experience
- Academic / Master (WO) level of education
- Has knowledge of:
- Business processes and food technology processes (preferable in dairy and knowledge of Butter & Milkpowder is a pre)
- QA, FS and Regulation
- Quality Management systems
- Quality Control and in line process monitoring and control
- Continuous Improvement
- Microbiological and analytical chemical measurements
- Risk assessments
- Problem Solving / RCA
- Is an excellent communicator: verbal and written in Dutch & English
- Is able to act as an expert and provide opinions based on relevant and specific information (in decision making process)
- Is able to analyse and act decisively; makes a distinction between main- and side issues, reasons logically and works accurately and draws valid conclusions from available information. Makes rational, realistic and firm decisions, while taking these facts and figures into account.
- Is able to manage a complex social environment and knows how and when to influence, how to create acceptance and acts with self-confidence.
- Is able to manage and coach with the result and the intention to continuously develop and improve.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
At our Business Group Cheese, Butter & Milkpowder in Amersfoort The Netherlands, we are looking for a QA Cluster Manager.
QA has a reporting line to COO and acts within CBM over supply chain and the business in order to obtain the best overall performance for FrieslandCampina. This means a complex and intensive interaction, stakeholder management, capability to translate strategy and bringing the vision of the different stakeholders together.
As QA Cluster Manager you have an end to end responsibility; from supply chain to customer. The main purpose of the job is to develop and continuously improve the quality foundation within supply chain and the selling Operating Companies, in line with their strategy and the FrieslandCampina policy, in order to maximize quality to the highest level possible. This also means ensuring that the locations, including QA/QC employees, are performing at their very best. Within the Cluster QA Butter & Milkpowder CBM there is no split between “make” and “pack”; as QA Cluster Manager you are responsible for both. In this role you are the point of contact for QA managers of external customers and end QA responsible of plants in the own cluster.
The QA Cluster Manager is the expert and advisor in the Sales and Supply Chain MT on QA, Food Safety (FS) and Regulatory Affairs (RA) related topics. Together with your team and in co-operation with the colleagues of the QA Specialist team, your aim is to improve quality, minimize business risk & cost and create the quality awareness within the Operating Companies
That is why we are looking for a QA Cluster Manager who is, next to quality aware, organizational aware and has excellent business sense. Shows drive, has impact and is an excellent people manager.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Claire Eggermont, Talent Scout, +31627571738 of email@example.com.