Do you have a good understanding of supplier qualification audits? Are you internationally mobile and prepared to travel frequently (30% of your time) to ‘get the job done’? Does your personality also fit the following competences; analytical, structured, team player, sensitive to organizational and cultural dynamics, self-starter, innovative, result driven, proactive, flexible and excellent Dutch and English language skills (verbally and in writing). Right now, we are looking for a result oriented and pragmatic QA Supplier Specialist.
Suppliers of raw materials (incl. packaging materials), external manufacturers and logistic services are supplying to our Business Group Ingredients products from all over the world. As QA Officer Supplier Management you have a supporting role in continuous improvement of and support in QA supplier / external manufacturer processes to assure compliance.
- QA role responsible for QA compliance of infant food, food and feed raw material and service providers with the main focus on infant food and food raw material and packaging suppliers.
- Support the QA Source Manager in development of QA supplier / external manufacturing processes.
- Team member of the QA Source team reporting to the QA Source Manager within the Business Group Ingredients.
- Location Amersfoort
- Manage, follow up and report on the execution of the annual supplier audit planning in collaboration with SQMsingle point of contact (SPOC)
- Review, analyze and report monitoring results provided by FC suppliers and advice on actions required
- Maintain relevant supplier information in the SQM database
- Maintain business group stakeholders trained with regards to the FrieslandCampina Supplier Quality Management systems and procedures
- Supporting and consulting role on QA topics towards Procurement, Supply Chain, R&D and other relevant stakeholders.
- Project member of projects related to supplier quality management
To be a succesfull QA Supplier Specialist, you are/ have:
- Academic or higher education in food technology, chemical technology or similar
- Knowledge of quality management systems and database management
- Affinity with infant nutrition and or pharma
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English and preferably German
- Results oriented / pragmatic
- Team player
- Organisational awareness
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Ylva Quataert, manager QA Source BGI phone +31 6 55223188 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Official applications are only possible via the website.