At our Business Group Ingredients we are looking for a Change Management and Clearance specialist. Professional change control and clearance are critical for meeting customer and legal compliance of products produced and/or marketed by BG Ingredients both for Branded and Business to Business. The role has great complexity due to the broad mix of products targeting at many different consumer groups with specific needs (including performance nutrition and infant food) sold at many countries with specific demands including China and Russia). In this role you are part of the QA Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs cluster and report directly to the QAFS & RA manager. You are responsible for change management and clearances to QA, R&D, the production locations, and other parts of the business group. The QA Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs team is part of the BG Ingredients QA department and provides expert knowledge and support on Food Safety, Quality Systems and Regulatory Affairs.
The Change Management and Clearances specialist performs a key role in establishing and expanding the change control processes at business group level by managing the change control boards, supporting project leaders in the change projects, and training of the change management procedures. In this role, the jobholder ensures that change projects follow the change control processes and in that way assists in effective and efficient implementation of change projects.
The jobholder is also responsible for managing the clearance process and signing off the clearance documents in innovation/NPD/change projects. The clearance process is the handover from R&D to the Supply Chain where all deliverables in the project are signed off by the project members, the clearance specialist represents the QA department in this process. The jobholder performs a key role in effective implementation of innovation projects by supporting the project leaders during the preparation and implementation stages of innovation projects. This leads to successful completion of all the project deliverables and ensures a smooth transition to regular production.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Management of the BGI Change Control Board, effective management of the change control process;
- Member of the Global Change Board for Infant Food Branded
- Supporting, educating and training relevant stakeholders on change management and clearances;
- Expert role in change management, project management and project clearances
- Designing, reviewing and optimizing standards, policies and guidelines on change management and clearances
- Maintain change control document management system
- University education or equivalent Food Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy;
- Internationally oriented; fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong organizer, capable of setting up and structuring processes at multiple production locations;
- Capable of effective stakeholder management at various levels within FrieslandCampina;
- Minimum 5 year experience in a food producing company;
- Affinity and experience in R&D project management;
- Experience in an infant food producing company
- Organizational awareness;
- Strong team player, self-starting.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands over 30 we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The Business Group Ingredients (BGI) develops, produces and sells on a B-to-B basis a range of milk and whey based ingredients and semi-finished/ finished products. This includes consumer packaging for the B-to-C market of some of our customers. Through innovation in the broadest sense, BGI enable B-to-B customers and CPA to develop and market branded products which and meet consumer demands/ needs, and generate added-value revenues.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Gern Huijberts, Manager QA FS&RA, email@example.com.