Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead Auditor for the global Foqus Food Safety & Quality Program
- Preparation and management of the assigned Foqus audits at other business groups.
- Leading the audit team and deciding on the audit results, including the final score.
- Follow-up on audits with the audited BGI factories, review improvement plans
- Member of the FrieslandCampina Foqus Lead Auditor team
- Active role in the further development of the Foqus audit system and its implementation
- Responsible for identification and sharing best practices in relation to Foqus compliance.
- Train and coach plant QA-teams on Foqus requirements and their implementation: perform pre-audits or initiate peer-to-peer audits where relevant
- Translate Foqus policies into BG standards, guidelines and procedures if relevant
- Ensure alignment of Foqus with customer requirements
- QA & FS certification (Customs Union, FSSC 22000, GMP plus, etc.)
- Supports the organization in preparation of certification audits, supports in the follow-up of shortcomings on BG level
- Train and coach relevant location teams on specific certification requirements
- University education or equivalent Food Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy;
- Internationally oriented; fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Comfortable working in an international environment with different cultures
- Qualified Foqus Lead Auditor
- Expert on Foqus policies, standards, guidelines etc.
- Strong network within FrieslandCampina
- Expert on quality systems in food, feed and pharma.
- Strong organizer, capable of setting up and structuring processes at multiple production locations and at various levels in the business;
- Capable of effective stakeholder management at various levels within FrieslandCampina;
- Minimum 5 year experience in a food producing company;
- Experience in an infant food producing company
- International travel up to 30% of the time.
- Strong organizational awareness;
- Strong team player, self-starting;
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
At our Business Group Ingredients we are looking for a Foqus Compliance specialist. In this role you are part of the QA Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs cluster and will function as the Business Group Foqus Lead Auditor. In addition, you are the BGI expert on the Foqus quality system and support the production locations, the Operating Companies, and other parts of the business group in their journey to 100% Foqus compliance. The role has great complexity due to the broad mix of products targeting at many different consumer groups with specific needs (including performance nutrition and infant food) sold at many countries with specific demands including China and Russia). In addition, the Foqus lead auditor is responsible for the correct execution of the audits at other FrieslandCampina business groups. In this role you are part of the QA Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs cluster and report directly to the QA FS & RA manager. The QA Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs team is part of the BG Ingredients QA department and provides expert knowledge and support on Food Safety, Quality Systems and Regulatory Affairs.
The Foqus compliance specialist has an important role in the development of the Foqus quality system, training of the Foqus system to the locations and other stakeholders, and aligning the Foqus requirements with customer requirements. The jobholder also identifies and shares Foqus related best practices within BG Ingredients, thus driving the process of continuous improvement.
In addition to the Foqus quality system, you will also be the specialist on external certification schemes as well as on COKZ/NVWA compliance and support the locations in the preparation for audits by certifying bodies and inspections by the authorities, for example on compliance with Customs Union export regulations.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Gern Huijberts, manager QA FS&RA, firstname.lastname@example.org.