At our Business Group Ingredients we are looking for Quality Systems specialist. In this role you are part of the QA Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs cluster and will manage and develop the BG Ingredients’ central quality system. This entails harmonization and unification of the various policies, procedures and systems present at the Central QA, the production locations, the Operating Companies, and other parts of the business group. The role has great complexity due to the broad mix of products targeting at many different consumer groups with specific needs (including performance nutrition and infant food) sold at many countries with specific demands including China and Russia). In this role you are part of the QA Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs cluster and report directly to the QAFS & RA manager. The QA Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs team is part of the BG Ingredients QA department and provides expert knowledge and support on Food Safety, Quality Systems and Regulatory Affairs.
The Quality Systems specialist is an expert in quality management and is capable from his/her expertise to design, develop, get approved and implement central quality policies and procedures across the business group and ensures alignment with existing corporate and other business groups policies and procedures. The jobholder is also responsible for maintaining the quality documentation systems up to date, expanding the document system
The Quality Systems specialist is an expert in external quality certification schemes and supports the business in compliance with the specific certification requirements. This is done by supporting in audit preparation, executing pre-audits and supporting the organization by participation in the design of the improvement plans to resolve potential short comings. The job holder is also responsible for the development, execution and follow-up of the BGI internal audit scheme.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop BGI policies, procedures, standards and templates
- Develop and maintain BGI document management system
- Function as the knowledge expert on quality systems
- Support BGI locations in the development of a suitable quality system
- Ensure good alignment between local and central procedures
- Support locations in audits of the local quality system when necessary
- Keep up to date with knowledge and expertise on external quality systems
- Train and coach relevant location teams on specific certification requirements
- Support locations in the preparation, execution and follow-up for certifying audits
- Organize and participate in internal audits for the central procedures
- Yearly reporting of the effectivity of the central quality system
Identification of improvement actions for the central quality system
- University education or equivalent Food Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy;
- Internationally oriented; fluent in Dutch and English;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Expert in external quality certification schemes (FSSC 22000, GMP+, ISO 9001 etc.)
- Expert on quality systems in food, feed and pharma.
- Strong organizer, capable of setting up and structuring processes at multiple production locations and at various levels in the business;
- Capable of effective stakeholder management at various levels within FrieslandCampina;
- Minimum 5 year experience in a food producing company;
- Experience in an infant food producing company
- Strong organizational awareness;
- Strong team player, self-starting.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands over 30 we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Gern Huijberts, Manager QA FS&RA, firstname.lastname@example.org