In this role you will optimize/ improve quality (in the broad sense) in the plant, ensure quality and Food Safety of products and processes by implementing the local Quality management system and advising on reported non conformities. You also promote and improve the quality and hygiene awareness on the shop floor.
Providing internal expertise to advice in the development of new customized processes in accordance with quality systems such as cGMP, HACCP and ISO, General Food Law and EC regulation or guidelines, in close cooperation with the QA site operations and QA systems team. You have one Quality Officer as direct report and are member of the Plant Management Team.
- Ensure a validated manufacturing process by the highest quality standards and requirements to establish and maintain: preparation and execution of Validation Master Plan, process and product defects and evaluate the handling by Deviation Investigation, production release and Failure Investigation. Creation of "annual product review" and compiling a "status report validation."
- Responsible for implementing the Site Quality Management System.
- Enhancing Quality/Food Safety and hygiene awarenes and ensure that quality agreements with customers are respected and implemented.
- Organize and accompany client’s audit and inspection bodies and follow up actions.
- Responsible for complaints management within the department
- Is the linking pin between the departments and site QA (operations/systems/QC/release) and participates in multidisciplinary project teams and initiate improvement.
- Monitoring process changes in accordance with Change Control Procedures to reflect changes not at the expense of quality and quality improving.
- Leads investigations within the department in case of Quality incidents and advises on Food Safety and quality status.
- Bachelor/ Master degree working and thinking level, preferably in food technology
- 3 years relevance work experience in similar function
- Preferably experience in pharmaceutical QA
- Good in English (speaking and writing)
- Communication/influencing skills
- Planning and Organization skills
- Monitoring skills
- Quality oriented
- Result oriented
- Problem analysis / analytical / fact based / proactive
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That is why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aiming to help people move forward in life. With over 30 brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina is organized by business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina provides people around the world with all the good things milk has to offer, with products that play an important role in people’s nutrition and well-being. Together with its member dairy farmers, FrieslandCampina is the milk expert continually expanding its knowledge of the applications of milk.