What is the Process Transformation Office (PTO)?
The PTO strives for continuous improvement of the FrieslandCampina business processes.
Being a real strategic business partner, the focus of the PTO is on running, improving, innovating, and adopting business processes from a business, as well as an IT point of view.
The team works with process metrics, root cause analysis, (re)designing solutions, optimizations, and change leadership. Continuously developing capabilities, of the processes, as well as the people is key.
By improving bottom-up as well as top-town, the PTO team takes the lead in maintaining, transforming, and innovating processes. One of the programs where PTO is involved is SUMMIT, FrieslandCampina' s largest business transformation program.
The PTO team consists of members from the business as well as IT members.
The members work on one of the six supply chain streams, including plan, make, source, sell, deliver, finance, and there are resource managers, architects and project managers.
Your role as Senior business consultant will be twofold. You will be spending the majority of your time on deployment, which is all about implementing the template solution in our Opco’s and managing the related change. The other part of your role focuses on bringing the template to an even more mature level or managing / participating in one or more projects.
In an implementation project you validate the template solution against local business processes. In case of deviations you assess whether this results in a change in the way of working or in a proposed change to the template. During project realization you will test the template solution and even more important, you will support to manage the associated changes together with local business colleagues. All aimed to ensure a successful business go-live.
In a template improvement project you’ll identify process improvements, gather and define business requirements and assesses solutions build. Moreover you will assess requested changes to the template and assure compliancy to the design principles set by the Global Business Process Owners (BPO).
In both roles you will work closely together with a variety of colleagues: (G)BPO,ers Customer Services Managers, Sales managers, senior management, peers also working as business consultants within PTO or Summit, ICT business analysts from PTO, external consultants and many more.
Your accountabilities and responsibilities are within a highly dynamic and complex environment:
- Validate the template solution against local business processes in an implementation project and assess whether this results in a change in the way of working for the organization;
- Test the template solution during project realization and even more important, manage the associated changes together with local business colleagues. All aimed to ensure a successful business go-live.
- Support Operating Companies with their change management, process improvement and aim for a standardized, efficient and effective process for Order to Cash;
- Share good practices and learnings from other implementation projects with Operating Companies;
- Identify process improvents in a template development project, define business requirements and assure compliance to the design principles set by the Business Process Owners (BPO);
- Maintain and leverage the contacts with Subject Matter Experts in the business process network across FrieslandCampina and work closely together with peers in the other process teams.
- actively involved in improving our OTS performance both towards opco’s as within the department
- Master degree;
- >8 Years of relevant functional / business experience in Sales, Customer Service or Supply chain;
- Experience or strong affinity with IT projects, SAP, Business Intelligence;
- Experience with IT projects, SAP, Business Intelligence;
- Affinity with process design and change management;
- Conceptual and content knowledge of relevant business processes;
- Being able to plan, execute and deliver on time;
- Manage projects or activities on aspects of Time, Quality and Budget;
- Ability to understand a business process in detail and create in practical, efficient process designs;
- Ability to create and maintain a network of business process stakeholders across the company;
- Advisory and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and engage others;
- Strong communication and change management skills;
- Problem solving and results oriented;
- Professional communication skills in English, writing and verbal;
- Willing to travel (15% national + international).
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Marijke Loonen, Talent Scout, mail: email@example.com.
Official applications are only possible via the website