At our plants in Maasdam (180 fte)& Rotterdam (105 fte) and our Distribution Center in Maasdam (100 fte) we are looking for a pro-active and passionate SHE Manager.
You are responsible for translating the corporate and business group strategy & policies into a functional long term strategic plan for the sites Rotterdam, Maasdam and the Distribution Center in Maasdam. You develop action plans and set KPI’s and targets in order to meet the local ambition on Safety, Health and Environment.
- Member of Management Team of Rotterdam (Rd), Maasdam (Md) Production and therefore co-responsible for full KPI program of both sites.
- Lead development of strategic plan on SHE for the 3 sites.
- Set direction for leading and flagging KPI’s.
- Represent the SHE function in the Management Team Rd/ Md and to the Warehouse Manager of the DC.
- Challenge plants and DC management and cooperate with that management.
- Creates buy in for the strategy and action plans coming from SHE on BG Supply Chain level.
- Represent the 3 sites within business group CPEMEA in relevant forums; build external network and supports the development of corporate/ business group policies.
- Coach, manage and develop the SHE officer (1fte).
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Being the representative to legal and governmental organizations.
- Ensure compliance to FrieslandCampina and Certification standards.
- Execute Risk Inventory & Evaluation and supervise execution of actions.
Due to the responsibility for 3 sites were looking for a senior profile within the SHE field. To be successful in this position you are/ have:
- Master degree in safety/ environmental/ (chemical) technology/ mechanical or industrial engineering or management.
- Higher Safety education (Dutch: HVK)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in domain of safety management / environmental management and experience in leading individuals and teams.
- Experience with SHE management in a continuous improvement context (TPM/ WCOM/ Lean).
- Systems knowledge (OHSAS18000/ ISO14000 etc.).
- Strategic skills: developing masterplans/ strategies/ annual plans and managing deployment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Monitoring & Problem solving capabilities, result oriented.
- Passionate change agent.
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills (spoken and written).
At FrieslandCampina, we consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
FrieslandCampina Maasdam Production and Rotterdam, part of the Business Group Consumer Products EMEA, are high automated plants, designed to produce fresh, liquid, special dairy products. Most of the products in Maasdam are produced under A-brands like Campina, Optimel, Vifit and Mona. In Rotterdam under the Campina- brand and private labels of our retail clients. The Distribution Center (DC) in Maasdam is a high automated Warehouse with a lot of incoming fresh products, produced in FrieslandCampina plants or from producing partners. Deliveries go to DC’s of retail client in The Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Claire Eggermont, talent scout, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official applications are only possible via the website.