Within Summit, colleagues – and maybe in near future, YOU – are working in the biggest IT program ever within FrieslandCampina to fulfill route2020 goals: further strengthening and professionalizing the organization. This means you are in a true international environment where you interact with people from different cultures, and in addition are able to oversee the whole chain and build a network organization. There’s never a dull moment @Summit: this global project organization comes along with a dynamic work vibe, which also requires a pro-active attitude and a sharp view.
“The Process Transformation Office (PTO) is supporting the implementation of Summit from an End to End process perspective. Once OpCos are live, the PTO supports them in capturing the value.”
PMO Front Office acts as the linking pin between Summit/PTO Management and the deployment, template and other projects. PMO Front Office supports Project Management in Issue and Risk Management, reporting and analysis, budgeting, Stage Gate and milestone closing and other project management processes. PMO Front Office coaches and challenges project management in order to secure quality of processes and comply to programme standards. PMO Front Office will provide guidance and steer to project in terms of standards, templates and ways of working.
- project administration on track
- secured project quality
- compliance to program standards
- proactive support and advice to Project Management
- reports and analysis to program management
Key tasks, amongst others:
- support and challenge Project Management
- Support project management processes
- support escalations of issues and risks to program level
- As respected partners, you are fully aligned with your stakeholders
- Support the business in decision making based upon analyses (facts & figures)
- Bachelor / Master degree
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant experience in the project management area or a similar role within the FMCG industry
- Experience in PMO processes,
- Preferably knowledge of SAP deployment methodologies
- Result oriented and Planning and Organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, pro-active and structured in way of work
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication (written and verbal) in English
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
All 21,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The central office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would like to learn more about FrieslandCampina? Please do not hesitate to contact Marijke Loonen, Talent Scout, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications are (only) possible via the website.