We are looking for a Warehouse Manager for our business group Consumer Products EMEA. In this dynamic job you optimize and ensure proper functioning of the warehouse Rotterdam. You manage people, infrastructure, processes and contract partners in line with the Business Group Warehouse strategy so that maximum efficiency and business value is created.
You are able to lead all operational and maintenance aspects of the warehouse facility and processes. You are able to involve and lead your team in a passionate way in this dynamic environment.
This concerns a position in which you’re dealing with organizational change and continuous improvement. You will manage a team of approx. 5 direct and 20 indirect reports.
- Responsible to effectively lead and manage the warehouse; responsible to meet budget and control targets and to set-up and implement KPI reporting to meet the best efficiency of the warehouse facility
- Responsible to lead – together with the team- all operational and maintenance aspects of the warehouse facility and processes including value added logistics and processing product storage
- Organises a representative state of facilities
- Responsible to contribute to and implement the Business Group warehouse strategy
- Responsible for quality, occupational health & safety, environmental and safety policy on location
- Ensure customer needs are met with consistently, on-time, and in-specification
- Responsible to manage and implement site capital investment projects
- Responsible to develop and maintain a network of relevant (external) stakeholders/partners in order to create the network and relationship relevant for the execution of the warehouse activities
- You have a relevant Bachelor / Master degree (logistic and/or manufacturing).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (managerial) experience within the retail or FMCG industry (or contract partner to retail / FMCG)
- Strong professional knowledge in logistic and manufacturing and affinity with the field (manufacturing process, storage/intake/outtake, transport/forwarding (national/international)).
- Knowledge of ERP / WMS, SQL queries
- You have line management experience and you possess a coaching and nourishing leadership style.
- You have demonstrated experience in change management.
- You have good communication, networking and influencing skills
- Daily practice of WCOM, lean and/or black belt lean is desired
- You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English
- Relevant competencies: Directing others, result-oriented, delegating, structuring, motivating, providing feedback, integrity, commercial drive, stress resistance, teambuilding, willingness to change
FrieslandCampina offers a competitive remuneration package and next to that we also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. Through challenging assignments, training, education and personal development plans we want you to get the most out of your career at FrieslandCampina.
After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is a very effective way to learn.
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The central office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
The Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa (CPEMEA) business group produces and sells dairy products to both consumers and professional customers. In the Netherlands and Belgium the business group also sells fruit juices, fruit drinks and sports drinks. Consumer Products Europe, Middle East & Africa has 23 factories in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Ivory Coast).
If you are interested in this dynamic and challenging position, we hereby invite you to apply online.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, please do not hesitate to contact
Anke van den Brink at email@example.com or 06 52 732 198.